Hi my friends, the rain is beginning to fall and the birds are on my lawn looking for their supper. The red , red robin is a bobbin all over the place, he hops and listens and hops and listens for the sound of the earth worm. He hears a noise of danger and he flies away. We like the robin should be stopping to listen to the sounds of God and when the devil makes a noise to interrupt we like that robin should flee!
A Writing!
As I look, at the rushing brook, I sing ” GLORY TO HIS NAME”. As I look, at the forest green, I sing ” GLORY TO HIS NAME”. As I look, at the mighty pines, I sing ” GLORY TO HIS NAME”. As I look, at the majestic hills, I sing ” GLORY TO HIS NAME”. As I look, at the everlasting skies, I sing ” GLORY TO HIS NAME”. ~Winston Staples
Comments
Post a Comment