My Observation!

 The other day I was riding my four wheeler,

down an old woods road,

i realized how much the red pines had grown.

Now the wood cutters have came and cut, 

yes, have cut most of them down.

There is hardly a large one left around;

I was driving as I could and as I rounded,

rounded the turn, what should my eyes behold,

a nice pine tree standing straight and tall,

It's branches  reached all around,

and it's pine cones lay one hundred feet,

maybe more covering the ground;

it's mighty branches gave shelter for birds.

once a beaver dam was here,

and the beaver played slapping their tails,

when danger came near.

Man came with traps and guns, killing the beaver,

one by one, now they don't number one;

Yes, God's creation is being destroyed,

by the selfishness of man.

They stopped reading His word,

and lifting their hands, singing His praises;

They haves His words from the schools,

one on their tables and their night stands.

They curse His Name, neglect the Bible,

our hand book for life, telling us how,

to get through our storms of life;

so let's dust off our Bibles and follow,

follow it's plan, and we will be,better

women and men.

~Winston Staples

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writing!

FAVOURITE BIBLE VERSES!

BIBLE READING FOR TODAY!