Bible Reading!

  • Bible Reading for Today!

    Hi my brother and sisters in Christ. Today i am sharing a few verses from my King James Bible from Psalm 119Psalm 119:1-10King James Version

    119 Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the Lord.

    2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.

    3 They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.

    4 Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.

    5 O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!

    6 Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all thy commandments.

    7 I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.

    8 I will keep thy statutes: O forsake me not utterly.

    9 Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.

    10 With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.

    150 They draw nigh that follow after mischief: they are far from thy law.

    151 Thou art near, O Lord; and all thy commandments are truth.

    152 Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever.

    153 Consider mine affliction, and deliver me: for I do not forget thy law.

    154 Plead my cause, and deliver me: quicken me according to thy word.

    155 Salvation is far from the wicked: for they seek not thy statutes.

    156 Great are thy tender mercies, O Lord: quicken me according to thy judgments.

    157 Many are my persecutors and mine enemies; yet do I not decline from thy testimonies.

    158 I beheld the transgressors, and was grieved; because they kept not thy word.

    159 Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O Lord, according to thy lovingkindness.

    160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

    I trust you will be encouraged by the reading of God’s words!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writing!

FAVOURITE BIBLE VERSES!

BIBLE READING FOR TODAY!