Sunday, March 15, 2020

LOOKING OVER MY SHOULDER!

I look back over my shoulder,
And wonder where the years quickly went;
It seems like yesterday, that I was fourteen,
slowly walking down a country road,
To visit my best friend who with him,
So much wonderful and joy filled time,
Yes, joy filled time was spent.
It seems like yesterday when I said Yes,
A very important yes to Jesus,
When the invitation was given,
I decided to follow Jesus, the only way to Heaven.
So now as the years pass quickly bye,
I rejoice with the Saints as we wait,
Patiently wait to be taken,
To our mansion in the sky.
Oh, come and sing with me,
A favorite song ” In The Sweet Bye And Bye”.
~Winston Staples

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dark Shadows!

 When my brother and I were young, We were blessed with a great older brother, And a loving mom and dad; We would get home from school, And ...