Monday, September 25, 2023

What Christ means to Me!

Christ is the only Son of God, He is my guide as I travel this sod. Christ is  my shelter in the rain and my strength in pain. He is my light, when the world seems so dark, and when I am down, and feeling low, to the comfort of Christ, I can go. Christ gives me, mercy and grace, and on the cross, He took my place, by His blood, He redeemed my soul, and by His Spirit, He controls. Christ is my Savior, and my friend, a friendship that will never end. I am looking toward that day, when Christ will wipe my tears and pain away. This is what Christ means to me,  He is my friend and Savior, for all eternity!

~Winston Staples

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dark Shadows!

 When my brother and I were young, We were blessed with a great older brother, And a loving mom and dad; We would get home from school, And ...