Thursday, April 18, 2013

Old Poems!

I love old writings, especially old poems. My mother had an little poem book and I have it now. Today I am sharing one of those poems found it it's pages.

GOD ANSWERS
When we see the birds
all building barnes for store,
it will be time to worry,
and not before!

We know not what each day may bring,
but this we know, our hearts will sing,
for He who gives the days or years,
has power to still our doubts and fears.

And if the way be dark or fair,
we will not doubt, God answers prayer.
Yes, God, who heeds the sparrow's fall,
will always answer when we call.

---  Mrs. Ollie C. Monroe ---

I hope you enjoy this little poem like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dark Shadows!

 When my brother and I were young, We were blessed with a great older brother, And a loving mom and dad; We would get home from school, And ...