Thursday, January 23, 2014


As I sit and look out my window at all the snow and feel the cold air when I open my door, I think of this writing I wrote two years or more.
Creations Beauty
Sitting looking out my window pane, everything’s so beautiful and green, being washed and refreshed by the falling rain. A woodpecker is tapping on a dead pine, tap, tap, tap, what a hammering sound; a chipmunk, carrying a piece of bread, scurries across the ground. Yes, as I look out, all nature is alive! Leaves so green, flowers so pretty in blossom everywhere; tells me we have a creator, who really cares. He not only cares for our physical being, and because of His love, He wants our soul to be free, and all His spiritual blessings seeing. Yes, He wants to set us free, from our bondage of sin; He sent Jesus, His only Son, and by His sacrifice, complete victory could be won.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dark Shadows!

 When my brother and I were young, We were blessed with a great older brother, And a loving mom and dad; We would get home from school, And ...