Saturday, October 11, 2014

God's Nearness!

God is near, as I walk in the forest green, and when I sit by waters clear, and I sense His presence, when I view the white tailed deer. I enjoy His presence in the morning still, while walking through a beautiful garden, seeing the lily and the golden daffodil. I know He is with me, while I am walking in a deep valley, or climbing very steep hills. I feel His warmth in the sunshine, and His freshness in the rain, and His gracious hand of mercy, while I am living with my pain. I feel God’s presence, when I read His Holy Word, there He reveals His story, the greatest love story ever heard. When I awake in the morning, I have nothing to fear, I praise God and give thanks, that my Lord is near.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dark Shadows!

 When my brother and I were young, We were blessed with a great older brother, And a loving mom and dad; We would get home from school, And ...