Thursday, September 10, 2015

Early Morning [ by Winston Staples ] | Wint68's Blog

Early Morning [ by Winston Staples ] | Wint68's Blog: "It is early morn, no one is around, off in the distance, I hear a sound, it is the sound of a car horn, in the cold air, it sounds so forlorn. It has snowed all night; the ground is so beautiful and white, and in an hour it will be day light. I am watching the horizon, and waiting for the sun to shine so bright, it will change this darkness into beautiful sunlight. I will raise my hands and with a joyful shout, and thank God for all His creation about!"



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dark Shadows!

 When my brother and I were young, We were blessed with a great older brother, And a loving mom and dad; We would get home from school, And ...