Saturday, October 30, 2021

THE TRAIL!

The other day I went out back in the hard woods and there were deer trails coming and going in all directions. There seemed to be more traffic on one, I think this one led to and fro from their bedding area to their food and drinking area and the others were trails of wandering back and forth. This reminds me of how it is with us humans, we have more trails and time spend in wondering. We are wandering souls searching for something to fill our needs physically and neglect our soul; we need to spend more time travelling on the trail that leads us into God’s word to obtain spiritual food and drink, so lets have a main trail that is evident for others to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dark Shadows!

 When my brother and I were young, We were blessed with a great older brother, And a loving mom and dad; We would get home from school, And ...