Monday, November 29, 2021

PRECIOUS THOUGHTS!

 Hello my dear friends,

another year as about gone,

I miss my deceased wife,

since she was called home.

I could not have walked on,

walked this road called life,

without my Heavenly Father,

and my family and friends;

this old road has steep hills

and winding bends,

so I lift my eyes,

and direct my hearts thoughts,

more thoughts toward Heaven.

I keep watching the clouds,

for my Savior to call me;

His name is Jesus,

He is coming to take,

take us to our heavenly home.

Heaven, a everlasting home,

a home without sin, pain and strife;

where there is neither day or night.

With God's glory, wonderful glory,

shinning so bright,

there is no need for the sun,

the sun in the day,

and moon and stars at night.

Thank you Jesus,

 for saving our souls,

and giving us white robes,

then as we gather around,

yes, gather around God's throne;

Safely, yes, safely home,

home with Jesus,

never more to roam!

~Winston Staples

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dark Shadows!

 When my brother and I were young, We were blessed with a great older brother, And a loving mom and dad; We would get home from school, And ...