Friday, September 28, 2012

GREAT HYMNS OF THE PAST


Great hymns are a blessing for us as they give us a spiritual uplift. Hymns like " Blessed Assurance" and " Love Lifted Me". "Amazing Grace" being my favorite. Thank God for the message the writers present in these great old hymns.. Today I would like to share a few  verses from another old hymn.

LORD  SPEAK TO ME
Lord speak to me that I may speak in living echoes of thy tone;                                                                                                  
as thou has sought,
so let me seek thy erring child-ren lost and lone.

O lead me Lord, that I may lead
the wandering and wavering feet;
O fed me, Lord, that I might feed
thy hungering ones with manna sweet,

O teach me, Lord, that I may teach
the precious things thou dost impart;
and wing my words, that they may reach
the hidden depths of many a heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dark Shadows!

 When my brother and I were young, We were blessed with a great older brother, And a loving mom and dad; We would get home from school, And ...