Friday, May 3, 2013

LIFE AT THE POND










Tonight I got on,
the old four wheeler,
and went out the old woods road,
to see the beaver pond,
and how the red pine trees growed.
The pond was alive,
with the sound of nature's band,
the peeping frogs were in the water,
and on the land.
Above a hawk was soaring high,
trying to see his lunch,
from his view from the sky.
The beaver were busy,
busy as can be,
repairing the dam,
to stop the water,
that was running free.
Life was everywhere,
around that beaver pond,
on the water,
on the land,
and in the great beyond.
Everywhere I could hear,
and I could see,
all the beauty,
God had created,
for you,
and for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dark Shadows!

 When my brother and I were young, We were blessed with a great older brother, And a loving mom and dad; We would get home from school, And ...