Friday, January 13, 2017

EXPLORING GOD’S WORD [44] – Wint68's Blog

EXPLORING GOD’S WORD [44] – Wint68's Blog: "Topic of today’s observation is TRUSTING GOD IN DIFFICULT TIMES.

In my 75 years on this planet, I have went through so many difficult times as I am sure all of you have. One thing that has been difficult is dealing with chronic pain since 1965. God has been my redeemer and my refuge and strength in all my difficulties. What do the following Bible verses say about God’s presence in our difficult times.

Psalms 27: 5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

Matthew 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.  10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

2 Timothy 1:11-12King James Version (KJV)

11 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

[ prepared by Winston Staples ]"



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dark Shadows!

 When my brother and I were young, We were blessed with a great older brother, And a loving mom and dad; We would get home from school, And ...